What is the format of the files I will be downloading?
The recordings are MP3 files. They are audio only.
I have a coupon, how do I redeem it?
1. Please go to: http://sanmiguelliterarysala.org/product-category/2016-conference/
2. Click on a category: Keynotes/Panels or Workshops.
3. Click on Add to cart to select the recording(s) you want.
4. Go back to select a different category.
5. Click on Add to cart to select the recording(s) you want.
6. Once you are done selecting all your recordings, click on View Cart.
7. On the Cart page type the coupon code (including dashes). The coupon card has a guide that tell you which characters are numbers (0, 1) or letter (0, l).
8. After you type the code, click on Apply Coupon, at this point your cart total will be zero.
9. Click on Proceed to Checkout.
10. On the next page, provide all your information. You will be required to set a password, please save it.
11. Click on the button at the bottom to continue.
12. On the next page you’ll see your Order Details.
13. Click on the download links (hightlighted text). Do not close the window until you are done. Where the downloads go to depends on your device settings.
How do I get back to the Order Details page?
2. On the Login box type your username (or email) and password and click the login button. If you don’t know your password, you can click on the reset option, or you can contact us.
3. On the next page you’ll see your Recent Orders, click the View button or the order number.
4. The next page will have the Order Details with the download links. Click on the file names with the .mp3 extension. The file names will be similar to this: 104_MOORE_THIN+
Can I play the recordings on an iPad?
Yes, the iPad can play MP3s, but you must be familiar with how your device works since you’ll need to get the file to iTunes. Please read all the information below before purchasing. If you don’t know how to do any of these steps you will need to procure your own technical assistance.
If you have access to a laptop or desktop computer:*
1. Download the MP3 file(s) using your laptop or desktop computer.
2. Add the file(s) to iTunes.
3. Sync the iPad.
If the iPad is your only device:*
1. Install a file manager app (search in the app store) if you don’t have one.
2. Download the MP3 file(s).
3. Using the file manager app, search for and move the file(s) to Dropbox.
4. Sync your iTunes.
You can find more information here: http://lifehacker.com/5715126/how-to-sync-itunes-across-all-your-computers-with-dropbox
* These instructions are meant to be a guide only.
Please contact us if you have any other questions. We’ll do our best to help you.